Friday, June 24, 2011

lookalikes.

my goodness, i didn't realize my double-dog daring you to guess the "love story" product would lead to such...ahem, adult...guesses! the answer? LOLLIPOPS. weird, right? belle was the closest with her guess of candy. the others of you? um. i have no words. :)

anyway.

i have this strange knack for identifying lookalikes. if someone looks like someone else i've seen before, it bugs me until i nail it, and i usually do.

the other day, we were driving to church and it dawned on me that choi boy reminded me of someone in the particular outfit he was wearing.

and then it clicked.

look!

Photobucket

white polo, parted hair, chubby cheeks...a dead ringer for martin, right? ;)


i thought of another lookalike after the nkotbsb concert. actually, i've thought this for some time, but was reminded it of it as i saw his face on the jumbotron again and again.

jordan knight?

totally a younger version of anthony bourdain!

Photobucket

i mean, right?!


the end.

happy weekend!

16 comments:

  1. right!!!! :O)
    happy weekend to you as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Love the Jordan Knight/Anthony Bourdain look-alike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see both of them... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely hilarious!! Even more funny considering Martin's personality. Yay for good guesses!! I guess I just have such an innocent mind. (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm the saaaaame way about look-a-likes. I have that useless talent too. It's funny because your last post reminded me of look-a-likes since people always say I look like Lindsay Price! hah :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor CB - so much cuter than Martin! Though I do get the parted hair thing a bit. Miss you both!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me, Grace! Do me! Wait, never mind, that kind of scares me. You are ridiculously funny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a true gift! Is there a game show you can go on with this skill? If so, you'd win BIG TIME. I love how you are always comparing CB to cartoon characters or other sillies. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm cracking up at Birdie's request and retraction of having you find a look-a-like for her. I suggest a give-away where you determine the look-alike for your winner. Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAHAHAHHHA! MARTIN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok - obviously reading posts in the WRONG order! Goodness....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it! On a side note, thanks for the reading recommendation on The Hunger Games! I'm obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahah!! i love your look a likes! they crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh man, I don't even know how to feel about your Jordan Knight/Anthony Bourdain match... One of those gives me the willies, one is smokin'. Can you guess which one's which?!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've always thought the same thing about the Jordan Knight/Anthony Bourdain likeness! If Anthony ever retires, maybe Jordan could take his place! Lol!

    ReplyDelete

why, hello there! do you have something to say? 'cause i'd so love to hear it!